Products » SolarView
The SolarView multi sensor solution Vision/Laser for dimensional metrology
The SolarView platform from Solarius Development is an integrated, dimensional metrology solution. The system uses a combination of vision and laser technology to perform surface measurements.
The SolarView software uses the latest digital image processing technology to capture and analyze video images for dimensional metrology. It then compares the measurement to nominal values and tolerances to identify conditions of non-conformance. The SolarView tolerance functions conform to ASME Y14.5M 1994.
The SolarView is designed for image documentation, product inspection and quality control. The system uses high precision feedback mechanisms and motion control technology to insure accuracy in stage positioning. The software is easy to use and will deliver reliable and repeatable precision measurement results.
- Multiple screen layouts
- Optional laser capability for high precision Z measurement
- Advanced edge detection for accurate measurement
- CAD import and export
- Easy dimensional measurement with CAD-like graphics
- Supports SI or Metric units, Cartesian and Polar coordinates
- Datum reference frame for alignment and tolerance
- User-defined measurement calculations
- User-defined functions
- Up to 32000 points per feature
- Save, open, run and edit part program capability
- Group editing
- Real-time link to other applications, such as spreadsheets, SPC and best-fit
- Flexible data format for post processing
- Color or B/W images acquisition, archiving and retrieval
- Live image or bitmap image processing
- TWAIN support
- Image annotation and comparison
- International language support
- On-line help
For more information on the SolarView solarsurf surface profilometer, please download our data sheet.